Welcome to the magical Learning Kingdom!

Welcome to the Magical Learning Kingdom!



Once upon a time a teacher decided to share the most memorable and magical "tales" she could find. The teacher wanted to give special powers to her students to have a trully magical learning adventure. The teacher, Mrs. Paridon, has created this magic place for you to embark on an adventure in the Magical Learning Kingdom.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Tool # 7 Digital Story Telling

I love the Photo Story program. I did not know that I have it. I really enjoyed creating the photo story. I think my students can create photo stories as a journal every time we finish a theme. The students can share what they have learned and show pictures of what they have done.I think could be really good for science projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment